Outreach & Advocacy Services for Immigrant Student Success (OASISS) is a center designed to serve AB540/DREAMer students in a safe space and with personnel that are sensitive, knowledgeable and experienced working with immigrant students.
Our mission is to provide AB540/DREAMer students with the necessary tools and information to succeed in pursuing a higher education and professional career.
- Strengthen a college-going and professional success culture among immigrant students
- Assist students with applying for AB540 benefits
- Counseling (academic, career and personal)
- Assistance with filling out Financial Aid applications
- Computer lab and free printing
- Semester book lending
- Semester technology lending (laptops and calculators)
- Referrals to campus, community and university resources
- Fellowship opportunities
- Specialized workshops
- EVC bookstore voucher
- Free immigration legal services
- OASISS graduation stole, cap and gown.
- A safe space where students can interact, network and support each other
Phone: (408) 274-7900 x6079
Location: Student Service Center Room SC-214